As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo 237ml
At times your coils or curls just won't act right and it's difficult to make them shine and behave. These are the tell-tell signs that it's time to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
Benefits of Curl Clarity Shampoo:
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate-free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance
Wet hair thoroughly & gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
Rinse well and repeat as necessary.
Follow up with As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Tips & Tricks:
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the lather or conditioner. Use a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- If you want to cleanse your hair and scalp and don't have a significant amount of product build-up or oil to remove, here's a great way to maximize moisture! Cleanse with As I Am® Cleansing Pudding + Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser,(low poo), or As I Am® Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (no poo).This will keep your hair wonderfully hydrated!
About As I Am
As I Am Naturally is the best-selling, award- winning hair brand taking the natural hair community by storm. Formulated with the finest natural ingredients, As I Am has a growing legion of supporters in the UK and Europe, and in a few short years has become one of the go- to brand for quality products which combine nature’s finest botanicals with innovation and a scientifically advanced approach to haircare.
If you are struggling and need to purchase a few items, please get in contact with customer services, where a member of staff will be happy to assist. We are fortunate and grateful that some of our customers have Paid it Forward in order to help those who are in need.
The amount applicable, will essentially measured on a case by case basis.
Delivery charges are calculated based on weight:
|Weight/Region||Domestic (UK)||International (Rest of the World)|
|301g - 2kg||£3.99||£10.00|
|2 - 5kg||£4.99||£13.99|
|5 - 10kg||£6.99||£16.99|
Please click here to read more about our shipping rates.
Gift Cards & Donations
Ingredients can be subject to change by the manufacturer with no warning and this has no bearing on us the seller. This can also be reflected in smell, texture and colour of a product and its packaging.
Colour resolution can differ from screen to screen and various devices therefore, packaging, colours may not be exact.
Made to Order Products
Some items such as candles and diffusers are made to order and may not be readily available upon submitting your order. We do advise and confirm where necessary of this, via the relevant product and vendor. Please keep in mind that if these products are apart of a wider order, your entire order will be dispatched in one go. This may mean your order may be delayed as we await all items.
Made to order items are also exempt from refunds unless deemed faulty.
Pre Order Items
Pre order items will not be dispatched immediately, The date will be confirmed in the product description box.